An amazing opportunity for the right engineer to work on one of our largest retained client accounts, making an immediate and significant impact to the team and our ongoing client relationship.
We are looking for a full stack developer with experience in Node.js building RESTful JSON services and working with logicless templating systems including Dust.js.
You’ll be a self-driven individual who is comfortable working remotely and as part of a wider delivery team using Agile methodologies.
You will be required to dial into daily client stand up and weekly grooming sessions, as well as attending a client meeting in person, once a fortnight in London.
This is a ground floor opportunity for the right engineer to develop your skills and make a significant contribution to the client roadmap.
What are the requirements?
We’re looking for a driven and focused individual with a proven record of delivering data Agile projects.
- You can create and manage modular CSS with Sass
- You have experience of working within the principles of BEM
- You have great taste in design
- You are experienced in templating HTML with DustJS
- You can find your way home if left alone in Unix/Linux
- You are fully proficient with Git
- You have experience of working in an agile environment
- An understanding of the API first philosophy
- Networking and experience with cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of NoSQL (specifically MongoDB)
- Unit and acceptance test generation
- Experience with automation
- Additional templating libraries (Mustache, Handlebars, Hogan, etc)
- Working with JSON/JSONP
Great! How do I apply?
Send a copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Make sure to include examples of your recent work: if you cannot substantiate your CV, we won’t consider you.
PS: if you’re a recruiter, do not contact us. We work exclusively with one provider and do not respond well to cold calls.