With media upload and Reference field pre-composition largely complete, focus is returning to the datastore plugins for API. Some changes to one of the plugins has meant that API itself needs a
couple of modifications. It’s close to complete, with 95% of the test suite passing, but the changes caused by the new plugin now need to be ported to the other plugins (File Store, MongoDB Store and CouchDB Store).
We’ve decided to make it possible to have more than one media collection. The original implementation allowed for one media collection accessed via the endpoint
/api/media. By making a few tweaks to the collection loading mechanism, we can create and load media collections in the same way as standard collections.
- #234: Reference fields not resolved on update
- #229: Signed URL support for media uploads
- #222: Assets endpoint, configuration and reference
- #177: Add Promise support to model layer
- Version 2.0 tested and ready for release on Monday 24th April 2017
- #108: Upgrade MongoDB driver (used for session storage)
- Plugin/extension architecture for all DADI products at investigation stage, document created to collate ideas from wider development team